Stated simply, the “Professional Photo, Film, TV & Personal Stylist’s” Course will provide you with everything you need to become a professional stylist, equipped with the knowledge and skills to tackle most assignments you will be offered.
At the beginning of the Course you are assigned a personal tutor who is responsible for your progress throughout the Course. You also receive:
- 12 exclusive tutorials dealing with Professional Styling.
- Eight College assignments leading to Diploma
- Contributions from some of Australia’s and the world's leading stylists, designers, fashion editors and fashion leaders.
- Instant communication with the Australian College of Professional Styling.
- Individual correction and advice in respect to your ideas and assignments.
- Constant, in-depth feedback from your tutor.
- Complete market information on hundreds of manufacturers and suppliers useful to the professional stylist.
- Hundreds of tips from fashion makers and leaders.
- Five-minute interviews with many of the world’s leading stylists and celebrities.
- Templates for establishing your own freelance business.
- General tutorials on seeking full-time employment.
- Tutorials on food styling, visual merchandising and other lesser-known work opportunities within the industry.
- Diploma recognising and describing your professional qualifications.
- Professional Identification Pass to facilitate your work.